Monday, October 10, 2011

Today in Church was fast Testimony mtg today & I have felt the spirit was so strong too come together as ward family, Too hear amazing testimony from them...

Aloha To fellow readers hope all enjoy & feel uplifted by the spirit today in reading our blog from the blog hop on the side of my blog to bounce around feel each love through our testimony that we all sharing through our amazing blogs, enjoy.. Thanks for reading hope to stay with me & read my blog as well..It was so nice today here in Utah in the salt Lake valley, i decided too walk & enjoy the beautiful weather outside. I definely like too think & walk too enjoy what our Father in Heaven & Jesus have created for us all to enjoy. Here is a quote for us all too share too, "Let us not walk the path of discipleship with our eyes on the ground, thinking only of the tasks and obligations before u. Let us not walk unaware of the beauty of the glorious earthly and spiritual landscapes that surround us." --President Dieter F. Uchtdorf  ; Taking the sacrament and knowing what a blessing it is to have the gospel in my life.. 'Stay on Your Toes.'
The only safe path is straight and narrow. (See 2 Nephi 9:41.Now back to my fast testimony mtg. was wonderful, I like hearing everyone talk about how families are essentials apart of our Heavenly Father Plan, & How the scriptures are so true, especially the Book Of Mormon.. We need too stand strong too our Faith, & to overcome the temptations that we are face daily in our own Life. . We need too always look towards our scriptures & pick them up read them often. I was reading in the  Book of Mormon during the passing of the Sacrament, pondering to myself & remembering my covenants what I made too our Heavenly Father..  I am very glad to be able share the gospel through my blog to all my new friends that participating in the Book of Mormon Forum What my dear friend  Jocelyn Christensen here is her blog to read her testimony too.. http://beinglds.blogspot.com   I hope & pray that we can touch so many lives through our blog, I know that I have in my ward in Taylorsville, Utah ( Taylorsville 13th ward. I am very grateful too know that we can make impact on so many lives we touch, with our own testimony. Thanks too my readers & wonderful comments that you leave on my blog. Let's go forth serve as wonderful Missionary & separating the truthfulness of the gospel, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint. My own testimony have getting more stronger by sharing my testimony, and what I have learn so far in the gospel. We are always learning & striving in our own lives. Until our next posts Love all my readers  very much stop by again. I look forward too read ur amazing comments that you leave on my blog. God Be With us Until We Meet Again.. Sending my Love & Prayers too you all... Love always ur friend, Marissa

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts