![]() |
| "Choose your love. Love your choice." -President Thomas. S. Monson |
I know that the Book of mormon is TRUE. Its' help you with everyday life, through thick and thin. Make a necessarily to get on knees & pray with a sincere heart & ask our Heavenly Father to guide u with you safety through your day/night? Ask our Heavenly Father to give you the strengthens too understand the Book of Mormon, for yourself is the Truthfulness? We have Living Prophet on this earth, here is a picture of Pres. Thomas S. Monson our Prophet of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint. I am very proud too be member of this true church, I was born and raised in this true church. I am very grateful to know that have amazing parents who raised us taught us, about the church & took us too church on sunday each week for us too learn take it in our daily life. I can now share my testimony with all my amazing readers who is following my blog to know my experience and impact that touch my life through reading the amazing book of mormon that our dear prophet Joseph Smith translate for us too ponder/read for ourselves & gain the a testimony for ourselves too know that the church is TRUE ( Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint) Go here to learn more about faith.Click here for more details http://mormon.org/ or http://lds.org/?lang=eng u can request a copy of the Book of Mormon for a free copy... Have great Thursday until my next post...Here is amazing video on Return to Virtue-- I hope we all can teach our children to be modest & help them in the world.here are some question you can share with ur niece, daughters, granddaughter, sister,brother, sons,nephew, & grandson. I know since I was young little girl, & i blossom into a beautiful teenager, & now into a wife. That modesty was very important too me & we don't need too show off more of our body. We need too remember that our father in heaven loves his dear children, In the scripture it teaches us to be modest to prepare ourselves to enter the Lords House. Prepare yourselves now at young age or if you are convert too the church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Days Saint... I am very proud to share with you all my experience, that I have impacted in others, In my next post when I am having a guest posts that I ask my friend to share her experience in the gospel & until our next post hope u enjoy...



1 comment:
I share the same hope as you, that my children will be modest. I was not very modest growing up, I never understood what the boys were really thinking about.
Thank you for sharing
Kim
http://kim-lifeasweknowit.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment