Saturday, October 15, 2011

I want too share my experience from Thursday Oct. 13th, 2011...

This is the Only TRUE Church of Jesus Christ Of  Latter Day Saints .. OH  YES , I am  Christian /Mormon too... 
I sat in on my friend who was taking the missionary discussion from the Elders missionary, & I definely felt the spirit in her home,(Patti)...  At the very end they ask if anyone have anything too share, I shared my testimony with them too let her know that  the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint  is TRUE. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I shared my love too let them know that families are forever.... I had a burning sensation & Love for our Savior/Jesus Christ, he died for us all to come to this earth that  he have created for us. Mostly for us all too be tested & return too our Father in Heaven someday. I Just hope that, We all keep making an awesome impact in others life . Thanks for commenting on our blog. I want too let all my friends & family know that, you all make big difference in others that u reach out daily in your own life. Sending my Love of  a friendship too u guys. Have good night & fabulous Sabbath tomorrow.. My Love & prayers goes out too u & ur family/Friends.. Until our next posts...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I loved your testimony;thanks for sharing it. We all need to get the word out that we are Christians.
Blessing to you!

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts