| Happy 27th Birthday Sweetheart |
Sunday, October 9, 2011
So yesterday was my hubby Birthday May 11th, 2011
Sorry this was in my draft folder I thought that I posted it but I didn't hope all enjoy from May of this year...
So, yesterday after my dress rehearsal @ Tabernacle in Salt Lake City, Utah I went get my ticket get ready to board trax train to go up to the U of U Hosp. first I got off at 605 East 400 South SLC The first place I went to was Jimmy John's 801-466-7827 & bought their #9 Italian Club/ Choc Chip Cookies/ & med. drink.. Then I went over next door to Taco bell & bought to taco's that's all then left went and got back on trax headed too my final destination to see my hubby the birthday boy. I stayed until the rest of the his shift in star bucks & prepared my lesson for sunday... I am very happy to be with my man Spencer Nichols of 3yrs. & more to come together I love him he support me in my talents that I have in singing, he took the time off from work tomorrow to come too my concert at 6pm in salt city at the tabernacle no tickets are needed for this events. Come to support if u can. Love ya all until our next posts... Love always Rissy & Spence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment