Monday, October 10, 2011

Life experience through the gospel...

Today Monday October 10th, 2011 I receive a phone call from a dear friend. who told u guys alittle about in my previous post what I did couple days ago. Patti R. Told me that she text the missionary this afternoon and set up date for this Thursday October 13th at 7:30pm for the missionary too give the discussion from Preach My gospel & I am very glad that she called me I am very Happy for her to be be taught & make that commitment too have the gospel in her life again. I am glad that I never gave up on her she. Told me that I was a biggest help too be their when me & my hubby was Ward missionary for our ward in 2009 to 2010 , it feels great too be a good influence on people that we come across in our life. I definely see a light shining in Patti R. eyes, she ask me to give the word prayer in her home a couple weeks ago, I definely felt the spirit in her home, when I prayed for the guidance to bless Patti. I am very glad that I can touch so many lives,by love, prayers & friendship through the gospel. I am happy to say I am Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint. I am very grateful to know this church is the TRUE Church, I will keep making an impact in others lives that I may touch. We got too Live, life too the fullest. Laugh & Love Just Like our Heavenly Father Loves all his dear children, Good night to all my readers, I am very glad too read all my the other blog from the Book of Mormon forum today, for our Blog HOP.. TTYL until my next posts. Sending my love & sharing the gospel and my experience who I have touch...

2 comments:

Ben and Tami said...

You are such an amazing person! Your talents and abilities are uniquely yours and pretty incredible too.

Mary said...

I love your posts!!! I can feel the Spirit as I read your posts~

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts