Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sharing the gospel through my blog, hope u all enjoy. Thanks for stopping by reading my blog today.Come back again

I know that the Savior lives and that He loves each one of us. I know through the atonement of Christ that we can be saved. I know that families are forever. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It brings me such happiness and joy. I love being a wife and learning daily what the Lord's plan for me is. Thanks for visiting, Me on my blog to share my experience & others who I have impacted in their life. Today 10/06/2011 I receive amazing text from a non-member who I have impacted into her life, I want too share this text msgs. with you guys, here it goes. quoted from Patti R. 'Thank you my guardian angel! I am grateful to be alive. Don't go to worry....Go to God.' Hope u have a super day. Luvs Patti" I will her be a guest on my blog for her too share alittle more about her experience, that is all I am going too say, until my next blog posts. I will close with another great experience that in month of August of this year of 2011 the last week of the the month it was a weekday of course. I was helping giving my service too my neighbor who was moving out of the condo next door to us & my husband was at school and he came home he pick up a book of mormon left  by our  front door, the next day, I open it up & their was a testimony from this Girl name Brianne  Knight, I would like to share her testimony with you guys. It was written in The Book Of Mormon on the front page on the inside. This is quoted by Brianne Knight her very own testimony to share with my fellow blogger readers.I hope you all enjoy her testimony, please leave me a comment, hope too hear from you guys who and for me to read ur amazing comments..... 'I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I know he saw Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet today. I also know that Christ came to earth and suffered for our sins, through this we can return to live with Our Heavenly Father if we keep the commandments and Repent when we make a mistake. I know that he answers our prayers whether it is the way we want them to be answered   or not. I know that the Book of Mormon is most correct book and can teach you. I know that the Holy Ghost can guide you if you are worthy. I know this Church is True. In the Name of Jesus Christ Amen..' --Brianne Knight 



3 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Wonderful testimony! Thank you for sharing! - Jocelyn

Mary said...

I love your testimony! How wonderful to know and be a member of the only true church! I enjoyed reading all your posts! I am very excited about this Book of Mormon Forum, it is time we spread the gospel every way we can~
Love, Mary

Abby said...

What a great experience. Thanks for sharing it. Abby

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts