Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today is my Mom birthday & we went too the temple this morning with my Aunt Deanna. Did our family names, it was gr8 to be able to be apart of the amazing work for our family who have waited for so long. My testimony have grown alittle more & more each day that I look forward to serving our Lord in his house called the temple. It is so peaceful to be inside, to feel the spirit, & leave the worldly thing outside & just focus on the work of the Lord. I want to let my family & friends, know that this is the true gospel. I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint. I know that Book of Mormon is True. I have amazing family & friends who is always their for me to talk & help. Thanks for being their for me.. TTYL have good night until our next posts.. Love always Rissa

Jordan River Temple
Location:  South Jordan, UT


No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts