Monday, March 14, 2011

Let's all take a moment throughout our day & remember that Our father heaven have blessed us all our life. Take the time out of our day to too pray & ask for help in our own life & ask him to bless for the families in Japan that they may have comfort to & will be able to see their loves in the next life. I love this gospel very much, I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Don't knock me down because I am Mormon...

I am heartbroken. Reading and watching videos was only adding to the sadness that was already there after first hearing about it.
I am shocked and just overwhelmed at the amount of pain and suffering goes on.
I have been eager to find the right sites to use on my blog to help those in need.
The best one is here. Its safe and helpful to those in need.
God bless Japan!






No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts