 |
| Happy 3rd Anniversary!!! More Adventure to come together. Love always ur sweetie, Rissa |
Today is our Wedding Anniversary we have been married for 3yrs. no kids for us yet, Spencer it still finishing up with school to graduate this year of 2011 with his Associate degree in Criminal Justice. We will do something later on tonight go out too dinner spend some time together as a couple. I am a stay-home wife take care of the house chores too have clean house.. I teach primary on Sunday when it's my turn too teach, & the other thing that I do is I sing in amazing We Also sing choir I love it so much. I have so many friends in the choir too. I have trials that I am facing with my hiccups that come & goes in weirdest moments , I feel that I drive people crazy with my hiccups. If I drive u crazy with my hiccups, I am sorry just have too bare with me & I continue to breathe in & out slowly. Back to I mention today is our 3yrs since we tied the knot for eternity in the Salt Lake Temple on March 29th 2008. I want to say thanks to my friends & family for their time they shared with us that day & night. P.S. thanks for the amazing gifts too we definitely sure appreciate it so much. Live life day by day & not in past, let's live in the present & look for the future. I have amazing ward family they are their for us to talk too help u out in what we need. I definitely want too say my thanks to my dear friend Jean Turner she is a true friend that listen & she is the one that talk with me get me focus & stay focus in choir the great music we have been learning to sing on May 13th 2011 @ 8pm in Tabernacle on temple square come too salt lake family & hear me & our amazing choir sing too u. My favorite song that I want too share the title is "The Blessing", I know that in this song that i feel closer to my Savior Jesus Christ, & feel the love through music share my talents too. I know this is true gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint.I know what our purpose is here on this earth is too return to our Father Heaven again someday. I am excited to watch conference this weekend April 2-3,2011 to hear the gr8 message from the our Prophet Pres. Monson, his councilors, twelve Apostle, quorum of the seventy, & etc. speakers are ask to give a talk too teach us all & learn and take it in our own life. I have testimony of this true gospel. I know that the book of mormon is true. I know that the power of prayer it helps us for guidance in our own life too get the answer from our Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen..... Thanks for all my amazing friends & family is their for me & my hubby Spencer. TTYL until our next posts. Love always Rissy
1 comment:
Congratulations on 3 years!
Post a Comment