Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Optical Mirror Image.....



mirror


Here is a pics from the Nichols family reunion on Saturday & I was taking pictures  to document the our events together as a family for the family could make it Like Ken & Julie Nichols who lives in Seatle, Washington  & I posted some pics on Facebook & Uncle Ken definely appreciate the pics of his sweet grandkids. This is a pics of   2 of them. It looks like a mirror image but they are different ages & look carefully the heights are difference. This so fun to take pics I will some day be able to be come a photographer but right now I will experience with our camera & document pics for our memory together as a family. Families Are Forever & for Eternity.

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts