~Why~
Why do we do this to ourselves!?! Why do we as women limit ourselves? Why do we not believe in ourselves more? Why do we always compare ourselves and think "She is prettier, or more talented, or more creative?" Why don't we give ourselves a little more credit?Why do we think that everyone else has way more potential for success than we do? Why does the word why look so funny after writing it so many times? And finally Why have I been awake since 6:45am but slept until 7:10am than got up to get ready for church...
Today I change my attitude to say Why Not??? Why nottry something I have never done before? Why not give it all I've got and see what the outcome might be? Why not try? What is the worst thing that can happen?So with that I announce the beginning of a new ME. I will believe in myself and I will put myself out there and if I fail SO WHAT!?!
Today I change my attitude to say Why Not??? Why nottry something I have never done before? Why not give it all I've got and see what the outcome might be? Why not try? What is the worst thing that can happen?So with that I announce the beginning of a new ME. I will believe in myself and I will put myself out there and if I fail SO WHAT!?!


No comments:
Post a Comment