Thursday, July 1, 2010
So, Everyone I bought a book at seagulls book & tape & it was for my dear husband Spencer, he was so surprised that when the doorbell rang he ask me did u buy something. "I said yes." It was a book of Porter Rockwell, he came across the plains & settle here in Utah it his story. I just want to say, How much I love my dear sweetheart he is so fun to be with. We definely been happily married for 2yrs. 3months 1day Wow does the time fly. When you are having fun & staying busy. I will definely post a pics of my new hair do, it is growing on me but I miss my long hair it was pass my bra strap. I am definely want to have long hair back in the next couple months. till our next post. Love Ya all very much...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment