Sunday, July 11, 2010

Football season just right around the corner.. Go Utah Ute's

So College football season will be starting back up again. My Husband is a big Ute's Fan... University of Utah is going to the pack 12 starting the 2011 season. This is the last year in the Mountain west conference, but they will still play their Rivalry game against BYU it's a tradition between the school. I know my family is BYU fans but now I am picking aside I am UOFU fan with my husband. Let's go Ute's & lets go all the way like 2008 & 2009 season 13-0 last year 2009-2010 season we're like 10-3 season. We are hoping for perfect season like 2008-2009 season. Let's go Ute's go knock them down fight for victory.. This dedicated to my hubby Spence, love ya sweetie u rock & my hero.. Love always ur sweetie, Rissy

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts