Wednesday, July 21, 2010




I think this is so true we all as individuals need  to make friends that we can have for life & have the same common values. I definely like this quote from Pres. Thomas S. Monson, If we all follow & be your own leaders for example: To all my younger cousin & my siblings who looks up to the older cousins for advise & they will definely have a gr8 influence and impact in their own life. I know my Aunt's, Uncle's, Parents, & Grandparents have been a gr8 impact on my life to stay on the straight narrow path to be faithful & strong, & in this world of what we live in today. Let's all become leaders of the future for our young generation to look up to us & they can do the same. I want to say thanks to all my Family for their kind action & words they have share so far in my life what have impact on me in my own life. I sure have strong testimony of this true gospel of Latter Day Saint. Love ya take care & have gr8 rest of your week. See you all later in our next posts. Love ur Niece, Cousin, Daughter, Granddaughter, & Sister, Rissy

Everyone Needs Good Friends

MonsonTS_96_rgb.jpg
“Everyone needs good friends. Your circle of friends will greatly influence your thinking and behavior, just as you will theirs. When you share common values with your friends, you can strengthen and encourage each other.”
Topics: Truth






No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts