“The poorest shack in which love prevails over a united family is of greater value to God and future humanity than any other riches. In such a home God can work miracles and will work miracles.”
Thank you so much for the couch! I love having a couch that doesn't smell like pee. Thank you for thinking of me. I'm excited to see you perform the day after thanksgiving. Just keep us updated with info about it.
Tami, U are welcome that is what friends r 4 to help each other out. I know that we are inspired if some is in need of something we give something away we are not using. I will dfinely keep u posted on the 28th of november to gcame & see me & maryanne( Richard Juricic wife) take care have super week. TTYL ur friend, Marissa
Hi Marissa thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. We miss the ward and neighbors but are doing well. Hope everything is going great for you and Spencer!
3 comments:
Thank you so much for the couch! I love having a couch that doesn't smell like pee. Thank you for thinking of me. I'm excited to see you perform the day after thanksgiving. Just keep us updated with info about it.
Tami, U are welcome that is what friends r 4 to help each other out. I know that we are inspired if some is in need of something we give something away we are not using. I will dfinely keep u posted on the 28th of november to gcame & see me & maryanne( Richard Juricic wife) take care have super week. TTYL ur friend, Marissa
Hi Marissa thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. We miss the ward and neighbors but are doing well. Hope everything is going great for you and Spencer!
Post a Comment