I want let family & friends know that I am so grateful for this gospel. I had this experience that it happen when I was visiting my neighbor yesterday, this guy name Gary he was drunk & ask Spencer to come closer to him and he did. This is what happen, Gary said "Do u want to come to my house & have a beer." Spencer Said, NO. I Said NO too. Then Gary Said, "Do u Have any drugs(meths, heroine),Beer,Whine, Vodka, at Ur house?" Spence Said NO... and I am grateful for both us stood up for what we believe in. To know that in this life we will have temptation, that this is time to listen our heavenly father, Prophet, Parents has taught us to be a good example to are friends & are siblings. The spirits spoke to me & my hubby to leave and go home. I am so grateful for my leaders that have taught me over my years to stand up what to believe in, to set goals & achieve to the highest kingdom is Celestial Glory. I am grateful that I made that choose The right to follow in the footstep of
ur Savior & Jesus Christ. I want let my young cousin know that, remember to follow that prompting of the spirit to get out a
situtration . Always go to our heavenly father for help he is always their, and ur parents is there for u too. Have faith and remember to stand up for what is right, set goals to be Married in the temple & prepare to go on a mission. Love ya all very much. Have super week.

Choose The Right
No comments:
Post a Comment