Our Savior Jesus Christ
Sealed For Time & Etnerity
Salt Lake Temple
Oquirrh MountainConference Is the best thing ever to help out in ur life. We are grateful to know about this wonderful gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I like this talk on Sharing our testimony with love ones, instead of waiting for fast & Testimony meeting. We are still learning everyday in our life in the church, we pick up something new & what we already knew in the life before that was with our father in heaven and Savior Jesus Christ,we came on this earth. As we go forth and serve with education, in need of others, & etc. We need to have faith in what we believe in. I will close by sharing my Testimony: I know that this is the only true gospel of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saint. I know Families are forever, I Love my Husband(Spencer N.)So dearly, he is my night shining armor in my eyes, he does alot for me & I do the same for him. I know that the Book Of Mormon is true and is the word from our Heavenly Father. I know that we have living prophet, Pres. Thomas S. Monson who guide this church on earth from our Heavenly Father & our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that I am daughter of our heavenly Father who loves me & I love him so much. I am very grateful for many temples, to go there & feel the Lords presents. To know that by the power of prayer, Heavenly Father anwser our prayer. I am grateful for paying tithing to receive blessing & everything will fall into place. In Humbly name of Jesus Christ Amen


No comments:
Post a Comment