Saturday, January 14, 2012

I really Like this quote for today in our life as well... I hope u all Enjoy it as well, I Sure Did...

‎"God expects you not simply to face the future; He expects you to embrace and shape the future—to love it, rejoice in it, and delight in your opportunities. God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can’t if you don’t pray, and He can’t if you don’t dream. In short, He can’t if you don’t believe."
-Jefferey R. Holland



6 comments:

Mary said...

I love that~

Susan said...

Oh and I LOVE LOVE that view of the temple.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Awesome quote, Marissa!!!

Lalabowers said...

So true....
Thanks for this awesome quote.

Lalabowers said...

So true...thanks for this awesome quote.

Freja said...

Thanks - this made me smile :)

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts