EMBRACE:
1-Today
2- Hiccups
3-Our budget
4-Jobs
5-Goals that I make
6-Change
7-Learning new things
8- Study my scriptures
9-Pray often & Always Ask Our Heavenly Father for the Guidance throughout my day & night
10-My family
11-When things go wrong
12-Things I dislike & Don't Like
13-New experiences
14-Opportunities that comes my way.. Take Actions
15-Love & Respect Goes Along Away....
16-Embrace & Attend the Temple more frequently twice month... With my Dear Sweetheart(Spence)or go with my dear friends as well(Jean T. & Merrilee W.)
![]() |
| 17- Embrace each-other Love, Emotion, Stand by each other Day & Night.. For Time & All Eternally..... |
Here's to 2012, being brave and doing. And embracing Life and setting goals that are achievable to you .Go Me... Have Positive Attitude towards to Embrace the new adventure in Life with my Husband(Spencer N.) Have fun to Embrace new adventure in Life & I am going to conquer my fears & trials that I am face in my own Life... Happy New Year into 2012 let's make it the Best Year ever...Love all my readers who reads our blog , What I been blogging for 3 1/2 yrs it will be 4 later on this year... This is a best year too start out by taking a word to Look Forward & Move Forward in the my own Life as well in my Hubby as well.. I love him so much we all have our up & down days as well... Until our next post Love ya all very much.. :) :) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) Have terrific day & week.. Travel Safe after the long holiday...



1 comment:
Great idea! I hope you have a wonderful year this year~~
Post a Comment