Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where Was I 10years ago, on this date of September 11th, 2001?

We was in senior in High School. Spencer was already at school for early morning swimming practice. for me was at home getting ready for school, & when I heard & saw on the news that the first twins tower was hit by plane, then a couple or few minutes later the other plane hit the 2 twin tower in New York City. I ask my dad if we can stay home today from school but he said no go too school & learn what ur teacher have prepared for u. Went too school during our 3rd period class,we turn on the tv and talk about the event happen 09/11/2001 I was sad devastating too see all the lives that we have lost. But I know that we will see everyone again in our Savior Jesus Christ come again on this earth. I am very glad to be a member of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saint. I want let all the families & friends know that we are very loved by our father in Heaven he loves all our needs. If we are down get on l knees & ask in prayer, & ask for his help & he will guide us all the time if we let him into our life. Love all have awesome day today......Love ur friend & family




Vasantha Velamuri, who's husband, Sankara Sastry Velamuri, was killed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, mourns at the place where his name is inscribed on the Sept. 11 memorial at the World Trade Center site in New York during a ceremony to mark the 10th anniversary of the attacks Sunday, Sept. 11, 2011. (AP Photo/Carolyn Cole, Pool)




"I like the way they looked down from the sky / And didn't seem to mind the way I cried / And didn't say, 'Now wipe away those tears,' / Or, 'Tell us, tell us what's the matter here!' / But shining through the dark they calmly stayed / And gently held me in their quiet way.  / I felt them watching over me, each one / And let me cry and cry till I was done." -- "Stars," written by children's author Deborah Chandra:




¤*¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤\
\ 9/11 AMERICA \
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤ .¸¸.¸.¤*
..\
☻/
/▌
/ \ We will never forget!!! Keep this flag going!!

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts