Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello to all Non-members & Members friends & family, I belonged too the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint

The Book of Mormon “And if ye shall believe in Christ ye will believe in these words, for they are the words of Christ, ... and they teach all men that they should do good.” 2 Nephi 33:10 This is a great little saying that my ward friend in the Taylorsville 13th ward shared with me and other's Merrilee Webb, I thought too share it with you and all my readers. I have this memorized now I repeat this too my friends & family.."The Light of Christ in me, recognize the light of Christ in you." I Have non-member friend name Patti, She told me that she appreciated my love & support of being a good friend. I have been a great help to share my testimony today through my one of my comments I left on my friends blog, about my dear sister who pass away last Friday morning Ann Jones. click here--http://dksanders.blogspot.com/  here is my comment what I left my friend Kristen on her blog comment 1) "Kristin, This letter is very beautiful, I am going to miss Ann Jones very much too, She have touch so many lives with her amazing testimony I will never forget the the time me & my hubby was first new to the ward, her & husband welcome us too the ward each Sunday. I love her as dear friend she has great love for her family & friends. She will be truly miss by all she have touch through this amazing gospel(Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint), Let's all come together as ward family to keep her beautiful light shining by sharing our testimony with other's & the truthfulness of this marvelous gospel that we are part of the amazing plan from our father in Heaven. I will close now & let you know that I send my Love too you at this time, Of our dear beloved sister Ann Jones and too her Husband, children, & grandchildren, at this time. Kristen & the family Love my dear friend if u need anything give me a call to just talk & go hangout for some girls time. TTYL My dear friend... Love ur friend/ ward family, Marissa Nichols" 2) Hey Kristen, Thanks for sharing I feel really close too you in sharing the ur fondest memories of Ann in the Temple when u guys were workers their together. I am glad that I enjoyed woman conference this year, it really help me too realized that from the talk that u posted a linked too on temple covenants. I am very glad that we know the truth of this beautiful gospel, I love very much, what would we do with out this gospel in our life.I know that families are essentially important to us. Thanks for ur sharing ur sweet 2nd part of ur letter too Ann Jones, I am very grateful too her & I felt her spirit yesterday in church, while we were singing in relief society sister & the amazing lesson on Ensign to the nation (http://lds.org/ensign/2011/05/an-ensign-to-the-nations?lang=eng), u know what I talk-in about. TTYL Have great Monday & awesome week call me if u need anything or need too watch ur son Isaac he adorable little boy ever. See you later Kristin twyl Send my love of friendship too u & the Jones family . Love ur friend Marissa" My testimony have been strengthen so much by reading my friend Kristen Sanderson blog, & Jocelyn Christensen blog is http://beinglds.blogspot.com I want too leave u my testimony, I know that the book of Mormon is TRUE.. I know that we have living prophet who leads & guide/direct us on this earth, President Thomas S. Monson. I know that Families are Forever for Eternity. I know that our Heavenly Father answer our prayers, he is their always for us if we let him in our life. Here is scripture that I memorized in seminary back in 2001-2002 I was senior at Hunter High School, Here is the scripture in 2 Nephi 22:2-6                          2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. 3 Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. 4 And in that day shall ye say: Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. 5 Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things; this is known in all the earth. 6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion; for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee. I hope that by me sharing my testimony of the truthfulness & my experiences with my non-members/members, I can keep my light on that is my testimony and sharing the gospel through my blog to reach out too those are finding the truth about the gospel. Go Here to learn more about our Faith click here to this link ( http://www.mormon.org ) you can leave me a comment on my blog. I know that if we testify of Him, and give it our best efforts, and open our mouths, that HE WILL BLESS OUR WORK.... But I am willing to put my hand in his and take that leap of faith. I will close by saying this is the work of the Lord, I am looking forward too the month of October to share my testimony & through The Book of Mormon Forum.

Have great evening I hope that my friends & family. Until my next post. Enjoy Marissa Nichols from Salt Lake, Utah

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts