Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I am at Castle Creek Inn with dear sweetheart who surprised me with this early Valentine day gift... Here our pics from my camera phone of our amazing room...

The front door from the top of the stairs...
Outside from our room on the second floor of the amazing Castle View Inn

Our Balcony 
outside our room in the hallway


This is our very comfortable bed that was amazing too

I miss this amazing gas firplaced

Here is me aka Rissy infront of the mirror 

I definely Like the tub it have the jets,mood lighting the different colors u can make the water change color .  in the corner the silver thing on the wall is a fountain. It was amazing. 

Here is the tv area where the fireplace at ...

Our door room name(Ivanhoe)

this is what we saw when came up the stair  before went in our room..
 Here is the info from the website to our family & friends our looking for a romantic time out of the house on the town. We definitely recommend this fabulous place when u are in Utah. Enjoy the best company with your love ones.  http://www.castleutah.com/ I sure like the surprised.... I know that he is my love for eternity he told me to pack a overnight bag, that I knew, we were going somewhere I didn't know where until we arrive at the Castle View Inn. That is the best Valentine present so far from my sweet dear husband Spencer. I love him alot, we will be married for 3yrs. coming up next month on 03/29/2011

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts