
I want to wish Happy mother's to mom & Spencer's mom on this beautiful day today the sun is shining & it made the day perfect today on the day to celebrate Mother's who is the Light to their children's & I very thankful the loving arms my mom still give to me, my Sister, & Brother's she have gr8 testimony of this true gospel of our Savior Jesus Christ. Maralee has gr8 spirit that she have shared with so many sisters in her home ward as the relief society 1st council for about 2years. I have definely seen my mom grow stronger with her testimony of this gospel, of the Book Of Mormon. She is very crafty & homemaker in her home. We got to Live, Laugh, & Love in our Home and to know that We are beloved daughter's of our Heavenly Father that we as women to know that we are loved in very special away. I am so thankful to have mom to do stuff with & she is their to hear us talk & give us children advise that we ask for, guidance. I Love You Mom u rock... Love always ur Daughter, Rissy
No comments:
Post a Comment