This is for my sister Gale & my brother-in-law Todd Bohman, I want to say Happy Anniversary today here is a toast to 2yrs of marry. I am glad u are my sister I love you. Take care see u soon next week & weekend. I just hope u enjoy ur weekend. Have fun Like ur the pics of u toasting at my wedding reception. I posted this pics for u on ur 2nd anniversary. Love Always ur sister & Sister-In-Law, Rissa


1 comment:
this is my 100 post today since I started back in 2008 wow 2years in writing in our our blog. Wow I am very assertive in keeping a journal online to share with family & friends to let them know what we been up too. Love my husband very much he is their to comfort me & I am their to do the same... I just want to say families are so important....
Post a Comment