Thursday, April 22, 2010

What, When, Where, & Why!!!

Can anyone name this LDS Temple? Where is located? Spell the name of Temple? If anyone know the answer leave us a post with your first name & email address..... Thank you have fun with game...

5 comments:

Ben and Tami said...

I think it is the Temple at Daybreak. I can't wait to hear the actual name!

Andrea said...

Rexburg Idaho.

Rissy & Spence said...

It in daybreak utah & it is name after the mountains the first letter starts with O.... That's a clue...

Ben and Tami said...

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Rissy & Spence said...

Good Job Tami that's the correct answer. I hope that u are enjoying ur evening with ur family. Talk to u later hope to party with guys at ur guys house warming party. Love ur friends

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts