Spence & Rissy we travel down to St. George with my wife family & had a serve project did easter eggs hunt for our little cousin & it was fun... Some of u know what the other apart of the story is but sorry I can say what the story is on our blog it is what my family know & to some of the quest at our family get-to-gather. Sorry that I am not sharing anything else but the fun time in the warm sun in St. George Utah I'll post the pics later....Love ya all I hope u all enjoy ur easter & general conference weekend,"At this Easter season, as we contemplate our own mortality and remember loved ones who have passed from this life, our hearts turn to Him who promised: 'Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you,"' the First Presidency wrote.
Many of Sunday's speakers shared similar messages, calling on members to use Christ's examples of love and forgiveness as their blueprint for living.
Uchtdorf asked members to show particular concern for those in the church who feel disenfranchised.
"Let us lift those around us. Let us extend a welcoming hand," Uchtdorf said. "Let us bestow upon our brothers and sisters in the church a special measure of humanity, compassion and charity so that they feel at long last they have finally found a home."
On Saturday, conference messages were focused on common Mormon themes of strengthening marriage, family life, and the role of parents in helping their children live church principles. Members were also cautioned against engaging in immoral behaviors and urged to obediently live the commandments.


No comments:
Post a Comment