Monday, June 8, 2009

Thoughts to remember always in our Life...







You might pray and ponder, asking the question, "Did God send a message that was just for me? Did I see his Hands in my Life?" Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us? I hope that we can always remember that our Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ does reach out to everyone in hardtime. With trials that everyone face in life, I hope we all can remember our Savior always he is always their in our life. When life is gets to be more than you can Stand..... Kneel!!! Pray to our father heaven he will lift that heavy burden off of our shoulder's. This is my testimony that my Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ, love me and he is real and this is the true church of Latter day saint. I know that we have living prophet Thomas S. Monson, who guide and direct us on this earth. I know that the book of mormon is the word of God, and it is true. Families are forever. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen..

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts