Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life In General: Temple Blessings


Temple means so lot to me & my husband, we shouldn't take things for granted we have temples in Utah only 15mins away and to know that we can do temple work for the dead. I know that every time that we go, I feel the love are Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. Me & my husband have a strong testimony of this truthfulness of the Gospel . I know that we have living prophet Thomas S. Monson who guide this true church on this earth. I know that the truth of the, Book of Mormon is the words of God. I know that families are forever. We should always remember what our Heavenly Father is always their for us, who is member's and non-members, and especially the investigators who is finding the real truths. I know that we all children of God. In the Name of Jesus Christ Name... Have good night & super week, enjoy my testimony of the truthfulness of this gospel of our Beloved Savior Jesus Christ. We all still all learning day by day. Families Are Forever and For Eternity........







No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts