Wednesday, April 22, 2009
LIFE IS CRAZY...Life is gr8t having the best time ever
Well, Life is crazy around here in Taylorsville, Utah. Spencer has two weeks of school left and then he is going to do school in the summer semster to gradurate in the Spring 2010, were almost done with getting his associate degree and then real see if he decide's on Weber University or Down in Dixie. Spencer works full-time at the Hospital as security officer, wow I sure loves this guy he definely is a hard worker and he brings the best in me. I would like to say this marriage life is the best thing that happen to us ever since, we laid eyes on each other and to know that he was right by side helping out when were hiking at Zion's. One of my contacts it was the right one of course, I was a one eye bandant but not really I have Spencer Nichols eyes and he was my prince charming, he was right their in the right place. I was very grateful to him that we reconnected after five years of being out of Highschool, and then we reconnected in that summer of 2007 of June. Ever since did, we both found our soulmate me & my true love Spencer. By the way we can now tell everyone about our new calling is ward missionary. Life is to short and we got to remember to live our life and forget the past and let's all go on with the future and live and share are Testimony, and the gospel of our Savior Jesus Christ. I have question for everyone to think about and ponder about here goes. Where would we be without this true gospel? Please don't forget who we are and where came from, before we were brought to this earth that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have created for us. Love all have super week see u next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment