Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Well, This is what me & my Husband did for Easter weekend... We prepared r lesson for Sunday, filled plastic egg with candy with a saying 'Feast upon the words of Christ' for our school class to remember Christ at this time in season, I sang in my church with the, We Also Sing Choir that I was in last fall, I definitely felt the love of our Heavenly Father & Savior Jesus Christ. I sure understand the our purpose on this earth, my Faith of this gospel have grown so tremendously. I know that families are forever. Me & My Husband was called & sustained to our new calling in our ward, as Ward Missionary and set apart too. then after church we went too my parents house dinner, My Brother Craig, sister Gale , & her husband Todd and don't forget my parents who raised me up from a baby to adult and now I am living with my true love of my life. Sorry no pictures this time. Love you all very much

1 comment:

Wendy and Spencer said...

Hi Marissa, Congratulations on your anniversary! It is good to see you two are doing so well. Take care!

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts