Tuesday, May 21, 2013

For Our Anniversary this year we went too California to Disney Land & California Adventure on May 5th through the 12th 2013..

We have tons of Pictures from our 5yr it was the best Anniversary trip ever.. Next time we go to California we will definely fly & rent a car when we get their... I love going on Vacations together before we have kids & when we have children to take them on the family trip to Disney Land  & California Adventure Land.. Sea World, Lego Land,  San Diego Zoo, we want make another trip their when Spencer graduate from the U of U school with his Bachor degree in 2015 of the spring yippee hooray,, I will post pictures later from our trip.. I conquer my fears of riding rides that I would never would ride thanks to my hubby Spencer I love him for eternity... Pictures are coming soon
  

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts