Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth Of July 2012!!!!

This morning at our ward in Taylorsville 13th ward we had amazing celebration with a slide show from Chris Anderson from my ward, she did a fabulous job talking about her dad who serve in ww2 he passed away 3yrs ago. I was getting very tearing eye during the program with all BRAVE Men & Women who are currently serving our country, I want to thank all my family & friends for serving our country & standing up & staying strong to be able fight for country.. My Grandpa Robert Lavor Hillstead he served our country proudly, I did a report on him in school & I interviewed my grandpa's brother( George Hillstead) who told me the some stories as well still this day I have the story to pass down to my own kids to let them know that their great grandpa Robert L. Hillstead he served in the Korean War in the 1950's. My Aunt Tami, did the same report of her dad(Robert L. Hillstead) & we  used it as well then I interviewed my Gr8 uncle George H. to know alittle more facts about him as well .. I Love him so much he have definely watching his grandchildren & now 1 gr8 granddaughter & one grandson due in September.. I know that our Loves ones have been watching over us see us grow closer to our own family... To all the Men Women & their family we Salute you & give our love thanks for all that u have done for our country..  May all of u have a safe 4th of July today celebrating our country birthday today.. Let's All Stand United & stay strong for our country as well... We Love ya, Let's all Prayer together to help ht e firefighter fight out fire in the State of Utah & Colorado  We definely need some rain...

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts