Sunday, June 17, 2012
What's On Your Mind?
1-Faith, 2-Jesus Christ, 3-Hope, 4-Charity, 5-Service, 6-Testimony, & 7-Family. I am very grateful too have the knowledge of all the 7 of the these powerful words to have my life & to know that I am very Loved by my Heavenly Father, my own dad & mom who raised us up in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints I have been going through some hard times in my life But I have definely been leaning towards my Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ, & listening to the prompting of the Holy Ghost more & more in my own life.. My Testimony is so strong in the gospel, I am standing tall with my head up high... Hold on to the iron Rod stay on the straight & narrow path.. No, we all not perfect everyone makes mistake, I have one amazing ward in the Taylorsville 13th ward they have help me & my hubby through our hardest times in the last month of may 2012 If u want details I will email u or call you.. I love u all my family & friends who have made great impact in our Life.. TTYL Have amazing week as well... Happy Father days to all the amazing fathers, Dads out their...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment