I want share my love to go out my dear friend, Who have gave birth at 18 wks she is one powerful woman her testimony & friendship of compassionate of her love.. I sent her a text this afternoon that ur baby boy is ur angel watching down from heaven over u & ur hubby everyday he is back with our Heavenly Father. I know that families are forever for Eternity.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Forget Me Not!!!
I Have read this fabulous book called 'Forget Me Not' by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf It's best book a woman could ever have in their homes even a your hubby would loved to read it as well.. U can all but it at Seagull Book and Tape & Deseret Book store near where u live at.. I know that this truest gospel of Church of Jesus Christ of Later day Saints. Today in church we have new Relief Society Presidency, in Relief class at church before we started I was ask to say the closing prayer after our amazing lesson today given by Michelle Christensen. I know that I was called upon to leave relief society by giving the closing prayer I thank dear father in Heaven for past relief Society president in their amazing service to us sister in the Taylorsville 13th ward & to the current president & her 1st, 2nd, & Secretary of the relief Society.. I Am very grateful to get too know these sister have accepted to service & we can get too know their testimony will be strengthens by touching so many lives... Go Forth & Serve Our fellow being in this true church. I have been bless by my Loving father heaven, Loving Husband & my own family & extended family.. My friends that I have made great impact as well..
Remember we are Daughters in God's Kingdom, I leave you with this May we all let our Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ in our home & to let him soften our hearts as well.. We All Have tender Mercy & the Love Christ... Here is amazing Saying that u all would like, The Light Of Christ in Me, Recognized the Light of Christ in You.. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.... Until our next posts thank u for reading our family blog family & friends....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment