{Click on link above to find out.}
![]() |
| U can watch it on TV, Internet, on Saturday the 31st of March 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm don't forget to watch it on Sunday as we ll.. I can't wait here the message they have prepared for us be fed spiritually to know that Our Heavenly Father Love s us all very much.. Pray Always day & Night too receive many blessing from him..I am very bless too know this is the True Gospel. I belonged to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints I am proud to stand on my own two feet of this world & say that, 'Believe in the correct doctrines of this true church. I can share my own testimony with them if they want too know about our teaching of the Book of Mormon, it is True & if u having any question here is our website: http://www.lds.org & If u are investigating the church for the first time here is http://mormon.org/ for u to read others testimony as well & get the reference & read more about our religion... Get a hold of one of the Full-time missionary of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in ur area where ever u live in the world today, they would be glad to tell you more as well.. I love all my amazing readers families & Friends and to make new friends as well if u guys have blog & I would love too follow as well.. Keep on living Life to the fullest We Love ya all very much .. Have super Duper Week & the rest of ur Sabbath with ur friends & family.. TTYL Mahalo Marissa |




1 comment:
I am looking so forward to conference as well. We are so lucky to have a Prophet and Apostle's to guide us!!!
Post a Comment