Day 7: February 7th, 2012 Things that are precious to us...
Our pens flowers from our wedding almost 4yrs ago on March 29th , with the lace crochet creme what my dear Grandma H. Smith made for our cake to sit on top of it.
Very nice things to count as precious ~ I have the doilies that my Grandmother has made and I love to look at them b/c I swear I can still smell her :) She has been gone to the other side now for 23 years. I'm sure no body else can smell her, and I probably can't either, but I would swear I can on a bible. The Scriptures are invaluable. I have a friend who just can't get use to reading them, says they are hard to understand. I suggested to her this series of books (Book of Mormon made easier by David J Ridges)_ He has all the Scriptures made easier, anyway she called the other night and said that it has made her so excited to start reading every day, b/c he explains every verse with notes and backgrounds. I'm so glad I could help her!!!
1 comment:
Very nice things to count as precious ~ I have the doilies that my Grandmother has made and I love to look at them b/c I swear I can still smell her :) She has been gone to the other side now for 23 years. I'm sure no body else can smell her, and I probably can't either, but I would swear I can on a bible. The Scriptures are invaluable. I have a friend who just can't get use to reading them, says they are hard to understand. I suggested to her this series of books (Book of Mormon made easier by David J Ridges)_ He has all the Scriptures made easier, anyway she called the other night and said that it has made her so excited to start reading every day, b/c he explains every verse with notes and backgrounds. I'm so glad I could help her!!!
Post a Comment