Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday To Marissa aka Rissy or Rissa, Today.....

This is my last year in my twenties then next year I will be in my thirties (30's).. Where the year go by so fast when u are staying busy & having fun.. I will post my pictures of me on my birthday going too have fun with my Mom aka Maralee & Sister Gale, Go out too eat, Shopping the good way too celebrate..After my hubby get done with school today with his two classes for today he will meet up with us...  I want too say thanks too all my family & friends for the birthday wishes today. I had fun birthday today went Zupas for Lunch yummy food... Thanks to my Mom & sister for spending the day going shopping & Lunch then played at my parents house, with Bobi the puppy, he loves to play tag sorry no picture of that.. Sending you my Love & prayers too u all... Thanks Love ur wife, niece, granddaughter, Sister, Daughter, Marissa Aka Rissy

This is my Sister Gale & Brother-in-law Todd Bohman dog his name is Bobi



Bobi

He is so cute & handsome little puppie is  almost 12 wks old

Here is the fun pics of my dear sweet sister Gale Love  her so much..

My mom aka Maralee Bowler & Marissa aka Rissy, Don't forget  Bobi 

Gale & Marissa Sisterly Love with her adorable puppy Bobi

Me & my present: The Blue jacket that I am wearing, brown skirt , Yellow --gold in my left hand, Picture of Christ in mother hand. I definely had fun birthday today, thanks Mom & my sister Gale. Especially my husband Spencer & don't forget my dad too.. Same with all my friends who wish me a Happy birthday as well...

Here is my dad's new vibrator chair, his early birthday present as well... 

Is Bobi really cute? I think so.. & YES I hold him he loves too be scratched behind his ears & neck.. He definely knows some tricks...

Sleepy look/tired

Bobi is photogenic 

Dad is in his chair 

Adorable Gale & Bobi





Can u spot Bobi? 







Bobi is winking at u all...

Here's Mom With Bobi 

Different position pose 

YOU Guys now see my present alot better shirt, brown skirt, blue jacket, Picture of Jesus/lamb, Camera Strap the 3rd on is on our camera....

2 comments:

Velma said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! I am very impressed with your comments about Stake Conference too...I too am very thankful for being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I would be lost without Jesus Christ in my life. Temple attending is the best thing to do besides scripture reading! Been fun checking out your blog. Will have to check it out some more. Thanks for sharing. Love, Velma VanderMeide

Kristin said...

I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday! You look happy. :) And I like Bobi. It looks like you got some nice things, and your family looks like they are great people. I love that picture of the Savior!
I hope things are going well for you! I'd love to talk to you about the job you were working with. I'll be there tonight, so I'll look for you! :)

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts