Thursday, August 11, 2011

ksl.com - 3 Utahns killed in head-on crash in Wyoming



Here the linked of the story from Wyoming 

ksl.com - 3 Utahns killed in head-on crash in Wyoming
We are so loved by our Friend/Sister/Aunt/Grandma/ Diane Duncan, Her Husband/brother/father/Grandpa/Uncle Duane Butler, her granddaughter/sister/cousin McKenzie Christensen will be miss by all their family & friends.. May God be with you until we meet again.. My thought s & prayers are with the families at this time.

                                            Funeral and Viewing Details.........


Duane Butler & Aunt Diane Duncan
Will be miss.. God be with You Until we meet again..


Funeral and Viewing Details:


Diane and Duane Viewing
Monday 8/15
Viewing: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Jenkins and Soffe
4760 S. State Street
Murray, UT 84107

Diane and Duane Funeral
Tuesday 8/16
Greeting: 10:00-10:45 a.m
Service: 11:00 a.m.
4366 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
Cousin McKenzie Christensen is on the left, with her sister's.....


Funeral and Viewing Details:


 Mackenzie Allie Christensen
Wednesday 8/17
Viewing: 5:00-8:00 p.m.
1050 East Galena Drive
Sandy, UT 84094

Thursday 8/18
Greeting: 11:00-11:45
Service: 12:00
1050 East Galena Drive
Sandy, UT 84094


Especially my mother-in-law Janine K. Nichols, she lost her dear sister & I will call her to see how my mother-in-law is doing, send her thoughtful emails.. I send my love to my dear family at this time in need.. We got too stand up for what too believe in, I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint. I am proud be Mormon, I have morals that I live by in my life. I kn ow that the Book of Mormon is True.. I send my Love & it goes out to all my amazing friends & family...


No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts