Thursday, July 28, 2011

Remembering my fondest memories when I was child..

Fishing with my Grandpa Robert L. Hillstead & Rissy aka Marissa  (Bowler)Nichols I really miss going fishing with him I definely learn a little about fishing.. But I had so much fun with my family... Family Are Forever Eternity.... 

2 comments:

Tami said...

LOVED!! the fish farm!!

Rissy & Spence said...

Do u remember what Krishna did after the fish was cut open & the was playing with the heart & it was still beating.. I remember it's was so much fun we should all plan a trip as family next year & go to the fish farm & share the moments with our loves ones,that would be so much fun to go back to the spot where grandpa/dad took us to fish.. I miss him but aleast we have the memories to carry with us throughout our life,share it with our family that the fun time we had as child. Love ya Aunt Tami & the rest fam... TTYL Take care

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts