How do temples remind us of the Savior’s love? What priesthood keys enable temple work to be done today? From the steps of the Salt Lake Temple, President Henry B. Eyring bears testimony that the Savior’s love for us and our love for Him is reflected in the temple.
What can bring peace to the world? How can we find happiness in this life? Standing at the feet of a statue portraying the Savior, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf answers those questions.
Why are family history work and the redemption of the dead so important? What key role does the Savior play in these profoundly important efforts? Speaking from the chapel at the Kirtland Temple, President Boyd K. Packer answers those questions.
Does our obedience to the Savior’s law and commandments make a difference to others? How can we find happiness through this obedience? Elder L. Tom Perry answers those questions by sharing an experience he had as a young man.
Aloha,
I want to say is that if we have schedule for each week, a day-to-day . It really help me to read my scripture daily, to keep me focus through out my week. I want to let all my amazing friends & family know this is my 5th day without hiccups. well if u want too know how I did it is; I just need to breathe in deep & then exhale to that really help me. But I have this one friend in my ward, she definitely helped me through it(Hiccups), We just need too have gr8 friends they help you & you can help them out. It's feel great too read your scripture everyday to pick them up in the morning then ur day will go good, for u. I need been practicing my music everyday to get ready for our amazing concert coming up on May13th at 6pm in salt lake city at temple square, in Tabernacle.Bytheway it will be amazing experience ever, the name of our women's choir is We Also Sing this is my 4th time in the choir. I love it so much, i have made so many friends in the choir. I know that this true gospel what I belong to is who don't really know is; I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint. Yes I am proud to be a member of this church. I just want to leave you with my love that, I share with family & friends through my testimony through my blog thanks for who ever read this is my way to letting family & friends know what we have been up to in our little family Just me & Spencer. Love guys thanks for being a amazing.. Until our next post. See you later family. Love always
Mahalo,
Rissy & Spence
No comments:
Post a Comment