Saturday, December 4, 2010

I just had this gr8 idea today & we have the blinds but it was to plain.. This is what I came up with... Is perfect or what on budget, & priceless....

If you have tablecloth sitting around the house not being used for anything, & safety pins that fasten close,  and don't forget your ribbon to tie in the middle to make it look like home & ur own touch. I know that I have craftiness inside me not like my mom & sister, who got the genes of being the craftiest in my family... 

I chose this with one, just because... Hope u all enjoy my fancy window treatment, on budget. It cost me nothing just had it laying around the house. Sweet Sweet Sweet, Priceless... Love ya until our next posts....

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts