I hope u enjoy the song & remember the loves of family and friends who lost their lives 9years ago tomorrow the 11th of September 2010... I hope & pray that, we all can remember the families & friends who have lost their loves ones on that date in history.Enjoy this linked just click on it.....
http://www.jontzen.com/tribute.htm I hope we can keep a candle light lit in honor of the fallen troops too for them to return home to their families soon for the holiday.. Always have Faith in our Heavenly Father, he is their in time & need, get on our knees, pray for guidance and he their for all his children's. I want too leave u with my Testimony, I know that we have living prophet who guide us in this Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that the Book Of Mormon is True, & I know that the prophet Joseph Smith who translate the book of Mormon to be the word of God, & recognized this true church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints... I am very grateful for so many temples around the worlds.I know that families are forever & Eternity .In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.... Have good night I hope all my family & friends enjoy our blog, & thanks for reading & staying in touch with us. For all warm friendship too. With Our Love until our next post... Love always Spence & Rissy


No comments:
Post a Comment