Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Testimony & What I learn in Church today......

I want to share my love through my own testimony of our Saviour who died for us to all come & gain a body. To find our way back to him some day. By living what is right following his examples, obeying his commandments. I want to let all u know that the Book of Mormon is the word of god. I know that we have living prophet who guides us on this earth with testimony that he share throughout the world of today. I hope we all can learn to love have Faith in him he is their for us all the time, when we are down feel lonely kneel in Prayer to ask for guidance in our own life. Here are three words for everyone to ponder & pray 1- Cleave, It means to hold on really tight, for example for me to always remember is: Holding Fast & Tightly to Iron Rod. 2- Numb, .That is where we feel the Holy Ghost to guide us & help us along the way, if we let him in our own life. 3- Ask, Kneel in prayer plead to Father in Heaven forgiveness & guidance in our life. I know that, I am going to follow these to help me forgive & let go of what I am holding on to. For example; Me, have the hiccups ever since November the cutest hiccup ever & it's hard to overcome this I hope that everyone can bear with me that this is one of my trials to overcome, in my life. I know that we are all different & have different trials to overcome for ourselves. I definely know that my Heavenly Father loves me & he is their for me all the time. Got to keep my Faith going don't let things get in the way. Stand up for what we believe in, don't let people drag u down with them, stand up straight & tall follow your heart & listen to the Still small voice.. I love my Family especially my dear husband (Spencer) who holds the priesthood & provides for us & work full-time, & go to school @ SLCC this fall to graduate in the Spring 2011 in Criminal Justice with his associate degree. I love him with all my heart for eternity, the covenants we made in the Salt lake Temple on March 29th, 2008 2yrs. ago. Have gr8 Sunday afternoon with ur Family & Friends & let's all remember this little saying 'You Are My Hands'. Just read more by clicking the clinked below to go directly to the ensign article... With all my loved until we meet again in my next post....

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts