
I hope all of you have a great holiday season and enjoy celebrating our Saviors Birth. Well, this last Saturday 28th of November 2009 I sang in the Tabernacle on temple square, in the We Also Sing it was my 2nd year. I had so much fun in the amazing choir, the choir director Merrilee Webb she inspired me in so many ways. I have a CD of the songs what the choir & I sang on Saturday if u want a copy the CD are 8.00 dollars plus a $2.00 shipping to Infinity Business Ventures I hope that everyone will have safe holiday season & travel to their destination safely. Love all my family & friends dearly. Take care have super week...
I definely know the real meaning of Christmas is celebrating our Savior birth. After we been practicing songs in september 17th, all the way up to the amazing concert on November 28th, 2009 It is so way fun to know that we can touch so many lives through music. To celebrate our love for the Savior through this time of season, it is not about gifts to receive it's a time spent with family & enjoying each other company. I am definely going to miss choir that I have met alot friends in the amazing choir, I can't wait until year 2010 for me to keep on sharing my talent with friends & family. I definely have made difference in so many lives and especially my own life, My testimony have been strengthen through music, & my friendship have too, I made so many friends i can't wait to see them next year the choir... have Happy Holiday & merry Christmas too all see u real soon.. Love always ur friends


No comments:
Post a Comment