Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here is an update from the Nichols Family Reunion,& Our life too.

Sorry u guys haven't posted in awhile. Enjoy these pictures from the Nichols Reunion on August 19 & 20, 2009 up in Heber, UT. It was alot of funto see family. If u are all wondering where is a picture of Rissy I was taking pics & experience with our camera & I was so impress that the pics looks so professional. I hope everyone is having a gr8 Sunday with family & friends. I sure enjoy the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Decication, I know that I love going to the temple & feeling the spirit their & our love ones who have past on from this earth. I know that friends & family who didn't get the chance to be baptize or here the gospel it is never to late in learning about the truthfulness of the gospel. I know that what our purpose here onthis earth is to teach one another & share our testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Saint. We are all children of God, Sons & Daughter of our heavenly Father who loves us & we loved him. I know the book of mormon is the word of God. Families are Forever. In the name of jesus Christ Amen... Family & friends I hope & pray that u are doing all well. Take care love ya all very much u all mean so much to us. Have a super week, & may God be with us all until we meet again.



































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts