Saturday, May 23, 2009

Went to the Temple today with my Husband.....

This morning my husband took me to the Jordan River Temple. It was nice to get up and get ready and go serve the Lord's calling in our daily life. I felt the spirit in the Holy Temple while we do the Lord's work. I Love going to the temple and feeling that Love from our Heavenly father, we can always feel the love the Lord by Living his Commandments & to know that were put on this earth to serve one another. My testimony have definely is strengthen through the power of prayer and to know that the Book Of Mormon is true. As me & my lovely companion Spencer, We are ward missionary and to serve in the Taylorsville 13th ward. I will leave u my testimony to Family & Friends. I know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints. I know that we have a living prophet Pre. Thomas S. Monson who guide this church. I am grateful to to be very close to so many temples are only 15mins drive to the temples in Ut. I know that family are forever. I know that Joseph Smith, who made it possible for to organized this true church, and translate the Book of mormon, for us to learn and to read & reread the book of mormon. This is the only true gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint. I leave you with my thoughts and prayers. Love ya all, take care have super Memorial Day weekend be safe in travelling to ur destinations and coming home.

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts