Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our 1yr. Anniversary!!!!!







So one year have gone since me & Spencer, got married for time & all etnerity. Wow we made it and I am glad that I found my true love, who care for me. Well, I have learned alot. I didn't like cooking, but I prove my parents that I can cook, I am still learning. In the pictures that I posted: I made mac & cheese on the side is a steak for lunch. Wow I didn't know what would r cake would still be good, it was the best, after only a year in my parents freezer. We got yhe cutest card from my Grandpa & Grandma (in the pics it has two pears on the front the card). It say this: "You're one sweet Pair." How sweet that is definenly true. From parents, we receive a gift card to Fridays restruart and $20.00's thanks you for the gifts. Well, Spencer & I we recieve a calling in r new ward last year teaching the 12-13yr. old in sunday school, for almost 9mos. and now we have excepted a new calling but we can't say thing quite yet, I'll post it on the April 12th ok I'll blog that one later. I love my hubby he definely my companion, Forever and ever.

2 comments:

Rissy & Spence said...

I'll post the pics from our dinner @FRIDAYS & apicture of me and spencer... hope u will enjoy

Ben and Tami said...

Happy anniversary! Wow, a year already, congratulations! What a yummy lunch. Oddly enough Ben likes mac'n'cheese with steak too!

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts