Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well, Last night at the Draper temple it was so neat to take a tour inside the temple. When I was with true love for etnernity in the celeste room and I felt the love of christ, right by our side. When, we're inside draper temple, a family right behind us they ask what r these rooms r used for, I didn't go in to much details. That is between endowed members who made the covenants with the lord. I am glad that I made thos covenants & to understand the meaning, inside the temple.I am still learning about the gosple, & to know where we came from before we came to this earth. To family & friends, who r searching the gosple and is trying to find out who u are. We all belong to our Heavenly Father, we r his children. If u need more anwser to the church, u may logon to www.mormon.org It will anwser the basis question you might have. I would now close with leaving my testimony with friends & family. I know that this gospel is true. I know the book of mormon is true. To know who we are in this life, & the next life. I know that on this earth we have living prophet who guide this church, Pesident Thomas S. Monson. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saint, has strengthen me in this true church. i love my dear sweetheart so much, he does lot for me and i do the same back to him, he is my true love for time and all etnerity. I am very grateful for a families r forever.In the name of Jesus Christ Amen Love you all family & friends you are the best.

No comments:

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts