Wednesday, January 28, 2009







well, on the top of the page here is a picture of me with my Grandpa Hillstead, I love spending time with him when we came and visit grandpa & grandma Hillstead when we went on a trips that is so cool to be with our family and have fun time. Now I just looks at pictures & remember the fun time I had with my grandpa before he pass away November 8th, 1991.. I know that I will see my him again. Love him still... I have another picture it's to the right is of me & my sister at my uncle Bob wedding in 1987 of sept. wow we look very young adorable together. I love my sister, we had are good days & bads. But, as siblings we have are good memory. I am glad that when Gale went through the temple for her first time, I could be their to support her I was very proud of her that she made the right decision like I did. To set goals & prepare r self to be worthy and to enter the holy temple, to make and keep a sacred covenants between us and the Lord. I am glad that I made a choice to marry in the temple for time and all etnerity. Family's are forever.

1 comment:

Rissy & Spence said...

Memories of when I was younger

Married for Eternity To My Best Friend

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

BLOG HOP!!!!

Backgrounds/layouts