
Spence, I will tell u what he does, He works for Unversity of Utah. He is a eagle scout, he loves playing his xbox 360, loves reading, doing puzzle, Spencer is already register for the spring semester that starts up in January 2009 in criminal Justice, He attending at Salt Lake Community College (SLCC), he will Graduated in the spring of 2010 with his associate degree. I love Thia guy alot he means so much too me, I am glad that we found each other. we grew up in the same stake from 1997-2007, wow we knew of each other in school & stake activity when we were a youth.You can say we were high school sweetheart, never dated until last summer of 2007. If you want to know how, we met is well, Went on a single adult trip to, southern Utah too Zions National Park, and we were flirting and that is how it all started. I love him alot
Well, Let's tell u Little about me. Marissa aka Rissy-- I like to scrapbook, spend time with my true love Spence. I am a homemaker, I have to keep everything clean & organized. What I told u how i met my husband, already. We been married 9 mos. on december 29th in only two-days. Me & my husband we are in the sunday school teaching the 12-13yrs. old, it's fun teaching them about the gospel starting in January 2009, we are going to study the presdents of the church. I know that my Heavenly Father Loves each and everyone of us, we are all child of God. I love my family so much, family are forever.



2 comments:
Hey Rissy!! found your blog!! looks good, you look very happy-love the wedding picture sorry I missed it. can't wait to see more updates on your blog!!
Hey Marissa! Looks like you are doing good! I am glad to see you have a blog!
Post a Comment